Donau Bohemia Trophy
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
PLACE: STADNINA KONI OCHABY WIELKIE
ORGANIZER: STADNINA KONI OCHABY
ADDRESS: Ochaby Wielkie 43-430, 16 Hodowlana Street
PHONE: Anna Bronisz 510-636-705, Lena Czakańska 506-200-469
GENERAL MENAGER: Piotr Czakański tel. 605-488-062
COMPETITION DIRECTOR Anna Bronisz firstname.lastname@example.org , tel. 510-636-705
COMPETITION OFFICE: Marta Klemens email@example.com
STABLE MANAGER: Zofia Lesniewska tel. 783-987-140
II. TECHNICAL CONDITIONS
- Competition area 35 x 75 with Ebbe und Flu base
- Warm up arena 20 x 60 on a base in Ebbe und Flu system
- Lungeing area: 15 x 45 quartz floor, 16m lunging area quartz floor
- Mobile boxes 80 units/ standard dimensions
- Parking for horse carts: AVAILBLE
- Parking for public: AVAILBLE
- Catering at competition site: AVAILBLE
- Toilets at competition site: AVAILBLE
- Showers at competition venue: AVAILBLE
III. PROGRAMS DONAU BOHEMIA TROPHY
- 5a DBT D-5 FEI Childrens premliminary competition A
- 5 DBT D-6 FEI Childrens preliminary competition B (ponies- same test )
- 6a DBT C-1 FEI Juniors preliminary competition
- 7 DBT CC-1 FEI Young Riders pemliminary competition
- 8 DBT CS-1 FEI INTERMEDIATE II
- 16 DBT D-5 FEI Children preliminary competition A
- 16aDBT D-7 FEI Children team competition (ponies- same test )
- 18 DBT C-2 FEI Juniors team competition
- 20 DBT CC-2 FEI Young Riders team competition (Prix St-Georges)
- 20 DBT CS-1 FEI – Intermediate II
- 30 DBT D-5 FEI Children preliminary competition A
- 30aDBT D -7 FEI Children individidual competition (ponies- same test )
- 33 DBT C3 FEI Junior individual competition
- 35 DBT CC-3 FEI Young Riders individual competition
- 38 DBT CS -4 F EI Grand Prix
The current version of the programs available at www.pzj.pl dressage sport competitions documents to download programs Competitions in accordance with current Polish Equestrian Federation COVID-19 guidelines.
VI. REGISTRATION FOR THE COMPETITION
Computer service of the competition: HTE marketing Jacek Ryczywolski , firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry deadline: 14.06.2022
Form of application: web site- www.zawodykonne.com
Number of boxes is limited.
Changes to the entry form should be submitted one day before the start at the latest, before 12.00p.m.
The main judge decides about changes.
Please make the total payment: entry fee + box + anti-doping fee, by bank transfer, writing in the body of the transfer: DBT, date of competition and name of competitor and horse(s).
IF YOU WISH TO RECEIVE AN INVOICE, IT IS NECESSARY TO APPLY IN ADVANCE, ON THE DAY OF THE TRANSFER. AT LATE DATE IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE TO ISSUE AN INVOICE!
Entry fee: DBT 600 PLN / three days of starts, ZO- 250 PLN / one day of starts
Anti-doping fee: 15 PLN per horse
Box – 450 PLN for mobile box with hay and straw
Sawdust – bale 75 zł
Electricity connection: 200 zł
box reservation only by site- www.zawodykonne.com ( in case of lack of payment the organizer is not responsible for lack of place)
Boxes can be reserved until: 12.06.2022
The organizer is not responsible for wrong entries made by the applicant (including the boxes)
The organizer is not responsible for theft and accidents during the competition.
Please bring buckets and mangers.
ACCOUNT NO.: 13 8448 004 0035 9922 2000 0001
STADNINA KONI OCHABY WIELKIE
43 -430 OCHABY WIELKIE, HODOWLANA 16 STREET
The board of PZJ (Polish Equestrian Federation) approves of the principle that participants of national competitions together with an application form must pay all costs listed in the competition proposals to the organizer. Those who withdraw their horse before the deadline for final entries will receive from the organizer a full refund of the payments made. Those who withdraw their horse after the deadline for submission of entries or do not turn up for the competition will receive a refund of 50% of all costs listed in the competition proposal and doping fees, if any. (entry in accordance with the Resolution of the Board No. U/3325/10/E/2021 dated 12.11.2021)
VI. VETERINARY REQUIREMENTS
Equine Influenza Vaccination. The following vaccination schedule is in effect:
(A) primary vaccination:
– first vaccination – on the day vaccination begins
– second vaccination – not earlier than the 21st day and not later than the 92nd day after the first vaccination.
B) booster vaccination:
– Every 6 months after the last vaccination (a 21-day grace period is allowed)
– no booster vaccination may be administered more than 7 days prior to arrival at the competition.
VII. CODE OF CONDUCT FOR HORSES
I. At all stages of a horse’s training and preparation for competition, the welfare of the horse must stand above all other requirements. This includes constant care, training methods, careful grooming, farriery and transport.
II. Horses and riders must be healthy, competent and trained before they compete. This includes the use of medications, medical supplies, and surgical procedures that threaten the welfare of the horse or the mare’s pregnancy, and cases of abuse of medical assistance.
III. Participation in the competition must not jeopardize the welfare of the horse. Special attention must be paid to the competition area, the technical condition of the ground, the stable and weather conditions, the condition of the horses and their safety, also during the return journey from the competition.
IV. Every effort should be made to ensure that horses are carefully cared for after the competition, and that they are treated humanely at the end of their sporting career. This includes proper veterinary care, treatment for injuries sustained in competition, peaceful aging, and possibly euthanasia.
V. Polish Equestrian Federation strongly encourages all persons involved in equestrian activities to continuously improve their knowledge and skills in all aspects of working with a horse.